Logistics SupportDate Posted: 15/02/2021
Application Close: 31/03/2021
Location: Arcinova - Alnwick
An opportunity has arisen for a Logistics Support Team Member to join our Facilities team. Reporting to the Soft Services Team Leader, you will be responsible for supporting site operations across the Arcinova Facility whilst also playing a key role within the Facilities Department.
An opportunity has arisen for a Logistics Support Team Member to join our existing established Facilities Team. Reporting to the Soft Services Team Leader, you will be responsible for supporting site operations across the Arcinova Facility whilst also playing a key role within the Facilities Department.
- Receipt and distribution of goods across the site.
- Waste management control.
- Arranging shipments from site, including dangerous goods.
- Distribution of incoming mail and supporting outgoing mail processes.
- Creation of purchase orders.
- Assist in the co-ordination of Environmental Pest Control in conjunction with an external contractor.
- Ordering bulk gasses.
- Management of Central Stores and Inventory Items.
- Invoice management.
- Assist in providing general office admin where required.
- Work flexibly across the site to meet business needs.
- Ensure work is conducted in compliance with the relevant regulatory requirements, internal policies/procedures, and client requirements as appropriate.
- Work with due regard to EHS regulations.
You will be educated to a minimum of GCSE standard, be computer literate, and comfortable working in a team. You should be able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills and must be self-motivated. A high level of personal integrity and commitment is essential, as is a flexible approach.
Knowledge of IATA and ADR with respect to the carriage of dangerous goods would be an advantage, although the company will provide the relevant site-specific training for candidates who do not possess all the necessary competencies.
To apply please email your letter of application, CV and any relevant supporting documents to Jodie Staton.
Send us your application
Discover how Arcinova can help
We provide a fully integrated approach to drug development, speak to our team and discover how we can help you fast forward to market.