Project Management Team LeaderDate Posted: 15/02/2021
Application Close: 31/03/2021
Location: Arcinova - Alnwick
An opportunity has arisen for a Project Management Team Leader to join our Client Services team. This is a full-time position to work within an expanding team at our Alnwick site.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual to work within our Client Services team as a Project Management Team Leader. This is a full-time, permanent position, reporting to the Head of Department.
The successful applicant will provide leadership to a team of project managers focused on the delivery of Pharma services projects, working with lead scientists, stakeholders and senior management, as necessary, to align on project delivery, operational excellence and organisational strategy.
- Provide technical and people leadership for members of the project management team
- Contribute effectively to the continued growth of ARCINOVA and the organisational objectives, including the development and implementation of Project Management strategy
- Development and continuous improvement of effective and efficient tools for the tracking and management of project deliverables and financial milestones
- Contribute to cross-functional project meetings, working with lead scientists and resource managers to prioritise projects and effectively manage any issues, risks and conflicts arising
- Generation of projects in FinancialForce and liaise with the Project Managers/Leaders to ensure they understand the scope, resource requirements and budget of awarded studies
- In concert with the Finance team capture and monitor KPI’s relating to project profitability and communication of these to the relevant audience(s)
- Working with the commercial team help to identify follow up opportunities and cross-selling of services
- Work with due regard to health & safety of self & others.
- Work flexibly across the site to meet business needs.
Required skills and experience:
- A proven track record of project management and knowledge of early phase, CMC (Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control) requirements is essential
- Significant experience in the leadership of highly qualified, professional, staff
- Good awareness of commercial and business imperatives
- Excellent written/oral communications skills and a flexible approach to new work challenges.
To apply please email your letter of application, CV and any relevant supporting documents to Jodie Staton.
Send us your application
Discover how Arcinova can help
We provide a fully integrated approach to drug development, speak to our team and discover how we can help you fast forward to market.