Soft Services OperativeDate Posted: 28/08/2019
Application Close: 30/09/2019
Location: Arcinova - Alnwick
We are currently recruiting for a Soft Services Operative to join our growing Facilities team
We are are currently recruiting for a Soft Services Operative to join our growing Facilities team.
An opportunity has arisen for a Soft Services Operative to join our Facilities team, to be responsible for performing the cleaning and waste collection activities to support the operations of the site.
The key tasks of the position are:
- Carry out cleaning activities to the standards confirmed in the site specification for laboratories, offices, corridors and general areas including toilets. Where appropriate all activities are carried out in accordance with regulatory standards and current site standard operating procedures
- Waste collection and segregation
- Assist Logistic Support with deliveries to site (when required)
- Collect and shred confidential paper waste
- Operate equipment for washing scientific glassware
The Candidate - Previous experience gained in a similar role would be advantageous as well as an awareness of waste and health and safety regulations. Arcinova will provide the relevant site specific training for candidates who do not possess all the necessary competencies. You should be able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply please email your letter of application, CV and any relevant supporting documents to Jodie Staton.
Send us your application