Project Manager x 3Date Posted: 28/08/2019
Application Close: 30/09/2019
Location: Arcinova - Alnwick
We are currently recruiting for three Project Managers to help support the Project Governance Team.
We are are currently recruiting for three Project Managers to help support the Project Governance Team.
These are full-time permanent positions, reporting to the Head of Project Governance.
The role will include:
- Acting as project manager and client point of contact, for integrated projects.
- Working with the Head of Project Governance to develop and implement effective and efficient tools for the tracking and management of project tasks, activities and milestones.
- Defining project scope/resource requirements, goals and deliverables by working closely with Clients and the relevant operational and proposal teams.
- Attending, leading and providing input to teleconferences and face-to-face client meetings.
- Leading project meetings and workshops, ensuring that clear, concise agendas are set and followed, with actions recorded and followed up.
- Capturing, tracking and monitoring milestones from project plans, communicating movements of these milestones to the relevant audience(s).
- Preparation of relevant weekly/biweekly Client reports.
- Effectively managing expectations of Clients and Operational leaders as required.
- Working flexibly to meet ARCINOVA business needs.
Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills together with a BSc (or equivalent) in a relevant scientific discipline and experience of Microsoft project. A proven track record of project management and excellent knowledge of early phase, CMC (Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control) requirements is essential.
To apply please email your letter of application, CV and any relevant supporting documents to Nikki Edwell.
Send us your application