Commercial Operations Officer (TEMP)Date Posted: 25/03/2019
Application Close: 30/04/2019
Location: Arcinova - Alnwick
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Operations Officer to join our Business Development team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual to join the Business Development department on a full-time, 12 month contract.
Supports the sales process from initial enquiry through to PO by:
- Use SalesForce CRM to:
- Maintain and track pipeline
- Input and maintain company contacts
- Assist the Head of BD to produce forecasts and other relevant reports
- Work with our marketing agency Notch, to deliver our marketing strategy and communication plan, including but not limited to the creation and management of conference materials, advertisements, website, brochures and presentations
- Manage, progress and review legal documents includes CDAs and MSAs
- Manage production of marketing materials including magazine adverts, brochures, branded materials and conference stands
- Manage and support events including conferences and corporate events, including tracking of conferences, shipping of materials and liaising with the primary conference contact to organise marketing materials
- Support the proposal process
- Maintain and update company website as an administrator
- Interact directly with customers and key stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills
- Computer literate, particularly in SalesForce CRM and Microsoft Office suit to an intermediate level
- Ability to effectively use a web client as an administrator
- Experience and ability as an events manager or involvement in the process of setting up events and conferences
- Ability to understand and progress legal documents and proposals in conjunction with the scientific team and with legal support
The successful candidate will ideally be graduate level and/or with relevant professional qualifications but evidence of successful experience in a relevant role would also be sufficient.
To apply please email your letter of application, CV and any relevant supporting documents to FAO Jodie Staton.
Send us your application