Client Proposal CoordinatorDate Posted: 25/03/2019
Application Close: 31/07/2019
Location: Arcinova - Alnwick
We are currently recruiting for a Client Proposal Coordinator to work within an expanding team at our Alnwick site.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Scientist to work within the Project Governance team as a Client Proposal Coordinator. This is a full-time, permanent position, reporting to the Head of Project Governance.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to discuss work needs with clients and to attend client meetings which may be on or off-site. Coordinating with scientific colleagues/experts and ARCINOVA management, the successful applicant will create a diverse set of technical work proposals for review, approval and delivery to ARCINOVA’s clients.
The role will include:
- Working with ARCINOVA lead scientists, Business Development and potential clients to determine the scope of work requests
- Attending teleconferences and face-to-face client meetings as required
- Creating work proposals and the associated pricing elements for review, approval and delivery
- Creating/administering effective and efficient tools for the production of client proposals
- Ensuring the content of prepared quotations are supported by the relevant lead scientist(s) and ARCINOVA management
- As required, updating the content of prepared proposal based on client feedback
The successful applicant will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, together with a flexible approach to new work challenges and the ability to work to demanding timelines. A minimum of a BsC in Chemistry (or related scientific discipline) or and/or 3 years’ experience of working in a CMC (Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control) environment is essential.
To apply please email your letter of application, CV and any relevant supporting documents to Jodie Staton.
Send us your application