Scientific Project ManagerDate Posted: 06/09/2020
Application Close: 30/11/2020
Location: Arcinova - Alnwick
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual to work within our Project Governance team as Project Manager.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual to work within our Project Governance team as Project Manager. This is a full-time permanent position (grade dependent on experience), reporting to the Head of Project Governance.
The successful applicant will act as a project manager and client point of contact, for integrated projects, working with lead scientists, clients, and senior management, as necessary.
The key responsibilities are:
- In concert with ARCINOVA lead scientists and clients, define the project scope, resource requirements, goals, and project deliverables
- Work with the Head of Client Services to develop and implement effective and efficient tools for the tracking and management of project tasks, activities, and milestones
- Attend, lead and provide input to teleconferences and face-to-face client meetings
- Lead project meetings and workshops, ensuring that clear, concise agendas are set and followed, with actions recorded and followed up.
- Capture, track and monitor milestones from project plans, communicating movements of these milestones to the relevant audience(s)
- Prepare relevant weekly/biweekly Client reports
- Effectively manage expectations of Clients and Operational leaders as required
- Work with due regard to health & safety of self & others
- Work flexibly across the site to meet business needs
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills and experience of Microsoft project.
- A proven track record of project management and excellent knowledge of early phase, CMC (Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control) requirements is essential
Educational qualifications relevant to the role:
- BSc (or equivalent) in a relevant scientific discipline and experience of working in a CMC environment. AMP or Prince 2 Qualified.
To apply please email your letter of application, CV and any relevant supporting documents to Jodie Staton.
Send us your application
Discover how Arcinova can help
We provide a fully integrated approach to drug development, speak to our team and discover how we can help you fast forward to market.