Webinars from the Arcinova team
About this Event
In this recorded webinar you can join experts from both Arcinova and Covance discussing their insights in and exploring new approaches for optimizing ADME/hAME studies.
Key topics covered are:
- Why are ADME/human AME (hAME) studies required?
- What are the regulatory requirements?
- What are the pharmacy and radiosynthesis challenges?
- What are the benefits to using an integrated preclinical to clinical approach?
After the panel discussion, the speakers were available to answer questions and provide practical advice; the recording also covers these discussions.
Format and Panelists
The session was be moderated by John Hedley, European Head of Sales - Non-Clinical Development at Covance, and the panelists included:
- John Kendrick | Director, Science & Commercial Strategy for Metabolism & Environmentalism | Covance
- Catherine Laing | Associate Scientific Director for Medical & Scientific Affairs | Clinical Pharmacology Services | Covance
- Eleanor Row | Head of Client Services | Arcinova
Please click the image below to view the webinar
A whitepaper was also created following ths event - please click here for further details