ARCINOVA prepare Carbon-14 labelled materials for both non-clinical and clinical studies. For clinical trial support, we have the capability to prepare GMP compliant radiolabelled material in a dedicated laboratory.
Additional Experience and Services:
- Ability to safely handle high potency / high hazard compounds (cytotoxics)
- Synthesis of metabolites & reference materials aiding Bioanalytical and Metabolism studies
- Degradants and process impurities to support API development,
- GTI assessment of confirmed impurity / degradant structures found during the scientific evaluation of investigational drug substances and products, to comply with ICH M7 guidance.
- Route development and precursor synthesis for labelling with 3H and short lived isotopes 11C and 18F
- Access toExperienced in classical and non-classical synthetic techniques, microwaves, H/D-cubes, automated peptide synthesis, microbiological and bio-catalysis.
MHRA SymposiumThe 2018 MHRA Symposium will be attended by John McRoberts, Head of QA.
MHRA SymposiumDates: 20th NovemberLocation: London, UK
AAPS: PharmSci360This years' PharmSci360 conference will be attended by Masha Kononov, Senior Director Emerging Biotech US.
AAPS: PharmSci360Dates: 4th - 7th NovemberLocation: Washington DC, US
Bio-Europe 2018Bio-Europe autumn conference will be attended by Nathalie Huther, Business Development Manager Europe.
Bio-Europe 2018Dates: 5th - 7th NovemberLocation: Copenhagen, Denmark