ARCINOVA prepare Carbon-14 labelled materials for both non-clinical and clinical studies. For clinical trial support, we have the capability to prepare GMP compliant radiolabelled material in a dedicated laboratory.
Additional Experience and Services:
- Ability to safely handle high potency / high hazard compounds (cytotoxics)
- Synthesis of metabolites & reference materials aiding Bioanalytical and Metabolism studies
- Degradants and process impurities to support API development,
- GTI assessment of confirmed impurity / degradant structures found during the scientific evaluation of investigational drug substances and products, to comply with ICH M7 guidance.
- Route development and precursor synthesis for labelling with 3H and short lived isotopes 11C and 18F
- Access toExperienced in classical and non-classical synthetic techniques, microwaves, H/D-cubes, automated peptide synthesis, microbiological and bio-catalysis.
BioNH's 2019 Annual Dinner Meeting & Innovation CelebrationThe annual dinner meeting and innovation celebration will be attended by Masha Kononov, Senior Director Emerging Pharma US.
BioNH's 2019 Annual Dinner Meeting & Innovation CelebrationDates: 7th FebruaryLocation: New Brunswick, NJ
CED Life ScienceThe CED Life Science Conference will be attended by Masha Kononov, Senior Director Emerging Pharma US and Gail Frey, Senior Director Key Accounts US.
CED Life ScienceDates: 16th - 17th FebruaryLocation: Raleigh, NC
Drug Delivery & Formulation SummitThe DDF Summit 2019 will be attended by Dr. Nathalie Huther, Business Development Manager Europe.
Drug Delivery & Formulation SummitDates: 11th - 13th MarchLocation: Berlin, Germany