Arcinova have established expertise and technologies that are routinely applied to the understanding of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), how best to formulate them for clinical and non-clinical applications, what their stability characteristics are and how to manufacture the formulations of choice reproducibly.
Formulation development programs can be conducted in isolation but are most powerful when combined with some or all of the synthetic, analytical, microbiological, clinical product manufacturing and regulatory CMC expertise available within Arcinova.
Our range of services related to drug product include:
• Materials science and spectroscopic investigations
• Non-clinical formulation development (oral and IV)
• Clinical formulation development (oral and IV)
• Stability testing
• Clinical Product Manufacture (oral and IV)
• Clinical product manufacture (Cytotoxic/high potency/radiolabelled products)
• QC testing and QP release
MHRA SymposiumThe 2018 MHRA Symposium will be attended by John McRoberts, Head of QA.
MHRA SymposiumDates: 20th NovemberLocation: London, UK
AAPS: PharmSci360This years' PharmSci360 conference will be attended by Masha Kononov, Senior Director Emerging Biotech US.
AAPS: PharmSci360Dates: 4th - 7th NovemberLocation: Washington DC, US
Bio-Europe 2018Bio-Europe autumn conference will be attended by Nathalie Huther, Business Development Manager Europe.
Bio-Europe 2018Dates: 5th - 7th NovemberLocation: Copenhagen, Denmark