Situated in Alnwick, UK, on a 34-acre site, Arcinova’s 15,000m2 facility has benefited from decades of investment as a key research and development centre for a global pharmaceutical company. This allows us to offer a rare range of on-site capabilities as a CRDO and we have the scope and quality of equipment to support you through pre-clinical development..
We have excellent staff capability and experience at Arcinova and a first-class regulatory compliance record.
We are situated in North East England, an area with significant Life Sciences activity, companies and research, with more than 6,000 employees and a combined turnover of more than £1.5 billion.
Located 35 miles north of Newcastle upon Tyne, Arcinova has excellent air, road and rail links, with easy access from Newcastle International Airport.
Our state of the art facility includes the following capabilities:
- Biohazard / Biosafety Level 2 and Level 3 laboratories
- Scale-up capabilities to multi-kilo
- Inactinic laboratories for handling UV light sensitive materials
- Synthetic and isotope chemistry laboratories
- GMP facility licenced for oral and IV product manufacture
- Fully equipped microbiology suite including sterility testing utilities
- Stability chambers in compliance with ICH requirements
- Environmental conditions continuously monitored via an EMS system
- Wide range of analytical, materials science, spectroscopic, bioanalytical and synthetic equipment supported by modern software
MHRA SymposiumThe 2018 MHRA Symposium will be attended by John McRoberts, Head of QA.
MHRA SymposiumDates: 20th NovemberLocation: London, UK
AAPS: PharmSci360This years' PharmSci360 conference will be attended by Masha Kononov, Senior Director Emerging Biotech US.
AAPS: PharmSci360Dates: 4th - 7th NovemberLocation: Washington DC, US
Bio-Europe 2018Bio-Europe autumn conference will be attended by Nathalie Huther, Business Development Manager Europe.
Bio-Europe 2018Dates: 5th - 7th NovemberLocation: Copenhagen, Denmark