GMP and Non-GMP Manufacturing
Current capabilities include:
- 5lt GMP and non GMP process chemistry facilities with full thermal control (batch size up to 300g)
- 20lt state of the art GMP and non GMP reactor streams housed in dedicated walk in fume cupboards with operating temperatures from –90 up to +180 Deg. Cent (multi-kg batch size).
- Full integration of reactor streams to a dedicated server, enabling GMP monitoring of all key reaction parameters (pressure, temperature etc.) to enable real time process optimisation
- A state of the art dedicated material storage area enabling safe storage of a range of chemical classes and segregation of quarantine and released materials
- A range of flexible continuous manufacturing units (Flowsyn and Salamander). The equipment trains have the capacity to generate kg per day quantities of materials
- A range of isolation and drying options, including mobile filter dryers, with isolation capabilities up to multi-kg.
- Containment systems for handling a range of compounds (up to and including Safebridge Band 4)
CPhI WorldwideCPhI Worldwide will be attended by Nathalie Huther, Business Development Manager Europe. Nathalie will be located at the DIT stand: 9J40
CPhI WorldwideDates: 9th - 11th OctoberLocation: Madrid, Spain
CMAC Open DayThe CMAC Open Day event will be attended by Gareth Jenkins, Chief Scientific Officer.
CMAC Open DayDates: 25th - 26th OctoberLocation: Glasgow, UK
Organic Process Research & DevelopmentThe Organic Process R&D conference will be attended by Nathalie Huther, Business Development Manager Europe.
Organic Process Research & DevelopmentDates: 29th - 31st OctoberLocation: Milan, Italy