GMP and Non-GMP Manufacturing
Current capabilities include:
- 5lt GMP and non GMP process chemistry facilities with full thermal control (batch size up to 300g)
- 20lt state of the art GMP and non GMP reactor streams housed in dedicated walk in fume cupboards with operating temperatures from –90 up to +180 Deg. Cent (multi-kg batch size).
- Full integration of reactor streams to a dedicated server, enabling GMP monitoring of all key reaction parameters (pressure, temperature etc.) to enable real time process optimisation
- A state of the art dedicated material storage area enabling safe storage of a range of chemical classes and segregation of quarantine and released materials
- A range of flexible continuous manufacturing units (Flowsyn and Salamander). The equipment trains have the capacity to generate kg per day quantities of materials
- A range of isolation and drying options, including mobile filter dryers, with isolation capabilities up to multi-kg.
- Containment systems for handling a range of compounds (up to and including Safebridge Band 4)
CED Life ScienceThe CED Life Science Conference will be attended by Masha Kononov, Senior Director Emerging Pharma US and Gail Frey, Senior Director Key Accounts US.
CED Life ScienceDates: 26th - 27th FebruaryLocation: Raleigh, NC
Drug Delivery & Formulation SummitThe DDF Summit 2019 will be attended by Dr. Nathalie Huther, Business Development Manager Europe.
Drug Delivery & Formulation SummitDates: 11th - 13th MarchLocation: Berlin, Germany
BioEurope SpringBioEurope Spring will be attended by Dr. Nathalie Huther, Business Development Manager Europe.
BioEurope SpringDates: 25th - 27th MarchLocation: Vienna, Austria