GMP and Non-GMP Manufacturing
Current capabilities include:
- 5lt GMP and non GMP process chemistry facilities with full thermal control (batch size up to 300g)
- 20lt state of the art GMP and non GMP reactor streams housed in dedicated walk in fume cupboards with operating temperatures from –90 up to +180 Deg. Cent (multi-kg batch size).
- Full integration of reactor streams to a dedicated server, enabling GMP monitoring of all key reaction parameters (pressure, temperature etc.) to enable real time process optimisation
- A state of the art dedicated material storage area enabling safe storage of a range of chemical classes and segregation of quarantine and released materials
- A range of flexible continuous manufacturing units (Flowsyn and Salamander). The equipment trains have the capacity to generate kg per day quantities of materials
- A range of isolation and drying options, including mobile filter dryers, with isolation capabilities up to multi-kg.
- Containment systems for handling a range of compounds (up to and including Safebridge Band 4)
Bio SpainBioSpain 2018 will be attended by Nathalie Huther, Business Development Manager Europe.
Bio SpainDates: 25th - 27th SeptemberLocation: Seville, Spain
BioForwardThe BioForward event will be attended by Nathalie Huther, Business Development Manager Europe.
BioForwardDates: 4th OctoberLocation: Birmingham, UK
CPhI WorldwideCPhI Worldwide will be attended by Nathalie Huther, Business Development Manager Europe. Nathalie will be located at the DIT stand: 9J40
CPhI WorldwideDates: 9th - 11th OctoberLocation: Madrid, Spain