GMP and Non-GMP Manufacturing
Current capabilities include:
- 5lt GMP and non GMP process chemistry facilities with full thermal control (batch size up to 300g)
- 20lt state of the art GMP and non GMP reactor streams housed in dedicated walk in fume cupboards with operating temperatures from –90 up to +180 Deg. Cent (multi-kg batch size).
- Full integration of reactor streams to a dedicated server, enabling GMP monitoring of all key reaction parameters (pressure, temperature etc.) to enable real time process optimisation
- A state of the art dedicated material storage area enabling safe storage of a range of chemical classes and segregation of quarantine and released materials
- A range of flexible continuous manufacturing units (Flowsyn and Salamander). The equipment trains have the capacity to generate kg per day quantities of materials
- A range of isolation and drying options, including mobile filter dryers, with isolation capabilities up to multi-kg.
- Containment systems for handling a range of compounds (up to and including Safebridge Band 4)
MHRA SymposiumThe 2018 MHRA Symposium will be attended by John McRoberts, Head of QA.
MHRA SymposiumDates: 20th NovemberLocation: London, UK
AAPS: PharmSci360This years' PharmSci360 conference will be attended by Masha Kononov, Senior Director Emerging Biotech US.
AAPS: PharmSci360Dates: 4th - 7th NovemberLocation: Washington DC, US
Bio-Europe 2018Bio-Europe autumn conference will be attended by Nathalie Huther, Business Development Manager Europe.
Bio-Europe 2018Dates: 5th - 7th NovemberLocation: Copenhagen, Denmark