Manufacturing ScientistDate Posted: 15/02/2021
Application Close: 30/04/2021
Location: Arcinova - Alnwick
An opportunity has arisen for a Manufacturing Scientist to join our Drug Product team. Reporting to the Head of Manufacturing, you will be responsible for the dispense, manufacture and packaging of clinical products in accordance with GMP requirements and company procedures.
An opportunity has arisen for a Manufacturing Scientist to join our Drug Product department. Reporting to the Head of Manufacturing, you will be responsible for the dispense, manufacture and packaging of clinical products in accordance with GMP requirements and company procedures.
- As guided/requested, manufacture and package oral and intravenous clinical products.
- Prepare and complete documentation associated with the manufacture and supply of clinical products.
- Dispense APl’s, excipients, drug products, IMPs and packaging materials for clinical use and maintain GMP stocks as required.
- Participate in the cleaning, maintenance, and upkeep of the GMP manufacturing facility, utilities, and equipment.
- Record work in compliance with relevant regulatory requirements, internal policies/procedures and where appropriate, client requirements.
- As guided/requested, participate in process development studies or the manufacture of non-clinical batches to assist in the development of clinical formulations or the transfer of developed formulations into the GMP facility.
- Participate in the upkeep of the GMP material inventory including ordering, goods receipt, storage, and stock control.
- Liaising as appropriate with the QC and microbiology teams and Purchasing Officer
- Work with due regard to health and safety of self and others.
- Work flexibly across the site to meet business needs.
You will be educated to a BSc or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline.
Experience in the manufacture of clinical formulations, working in a GMP regulated facility/manner, and knowledge of the drug development process are all advantageous. Good written/oral communication skills and a flexible approach to new work.
To apply please email your letter of application, CV and any relevant supporting documents to Jodie Staton.
Send us your application