Head of FormulationDate Posted: 05/09/2019
Application Close: 30/09/2019
Location: Arcinova - Alnwick
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Formulation reporting to the Head of Drug Product.
We are are currently recruiting for a Head of Formulation reporting to the Head of Drug Product
An exciting opportunity has arisen to lead the Formulation and Molecule Development team in the Drug Product department, reporting to the Head of Drug Product.
The key tasks of the position are to:
- Provide scientific and administrative guidance to a team of formulation development and analytical scientists.
- Work directly with potential clients to formalise the scope of work requests and to maximise the number and value of awards.
- Ensure that awarded work is progressed and reported to the expected quality standards/schedule. As required, act as the client’s main point of contact for awarded studies.
- Ensure work is conducted in compliance with relevant regulatory requirements, internal policies/procedures and client requirements where appropriate.
- Work with due regard to health and safety of self and others and work flexibly to meet ARCINOVA’s business needs.
The successful candidate should be educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a relevant scientific subject and ideally have postgraduate experience in a relevant scientific discipline. Experience in managing professional staff and excellent written and oral communication skills are essential. A high level of attention to detail, personal integrity and commitment is also essential, as is a flexible approach to new work challenges. The successful candidate is expected to have an extensive knowledge, and experience, of formulation science, analytical methodologies and the drug development process.
To apply please email your letter of application, CV and any relevant supporting documents to Jodie Staton.
Send us your application