Analytical Scientist (X2)Date Posted: 14/05/2019
Application Close: 31/05/2019
Location: Arcinova - Alnwick
An opportunity has arisen for an Analytical Scientist to join the Drug Product team. This is a permanent position, reporting to the Head of Quality Control.
An opportunity has arisen for an Analytical Scientist to join the Drug Product team. This is a permanent position, reporting to the Head of Quality Control. The successful candidate will develop, validate and report analytical methodologies. Experienced individuals may provide specialist advise and problem resolution for selected and analytical methodologies.
The key tasks of the position are:
- Develop, validate and report analytical methodology and, where appropriate, provide resolution to technical problems
- Apply analytical methodologies during the quality control and stability evaluation of a range of materials
- Prepare work protocols for approval, critically assess date generated and review data from peers
- Prepare and review reports, quality documents and training documentation
- Acquire/record data in a manner that complies with GxP and internal policies/procedures
- Perform assigned roles within QC such as equipment responsible operator, training, equipment hardware and/or software validation and the ordering of consumable items
- Work with due regard to health and safety of self and others
- Work flexibly across the site to meet business needs
Experience in the application of analytical methodologies in a pharmaceutical environment is advantageous, good written/oral communication skills, the ability to critically assess data and a flexible approach to new work challenges. BSc (Hons) or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline.
To apply please email your letter of application, CV and any relevant supporting documents to FAO Jodie Staton.
Send us your application