Quality Control TechnicianDate Posted: 25/03/2019
Application Close: 31/07/2019
Location: Arcinova - Alnwick
An opportunity has arisen for a Quality Control Technician to join the Drug Product team on a permanent basis.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Quality Control team.
Supports Laboratory Operations by:
- Supports sampling and analysis of drug substances, raw materials, intermediates and drug products, using a variety of analytical techniques, when required
- Managing stability sample storage
- Perform service, calibration and remedial work to laboratory equipment
- Liaise with internal engineers and external contractors to facilitate equipment repairs, service, calibration. Reviewing equipment reports, update and maintain equipment logs
- Reference material sample management
- Assist in the preparation of work protocols for approval, critically assess data generated and review data from peers/contractors
- Acquire/record data in a manner that complies with GxP and internal policies/procedures
- Work with due regard to health and safety of self and others
- Work flexibly across the site to meet business needs
Experience of performing analytical testing in a pharmaceutical or similar environment is desirable, good written/oral communication skills, attention to detail, the ability to critically assess data and a flexible approach to new work challenges. A passion for troubleshooting analytical equipment and the ability to be trained further.
A minimum of A levels in relevant scientific disciplines or equivalent.
To apply please email your letter of application, CV and any relevant supporting documents to Jodie Staton.
Send us your application