QC Team Leader x 2Date Posted: 06/08/2019
Application Close: 30/08/2019
Location: Arcinova - Alnwick
An opportunity has arisen for 2 QC Team Leaders to join our Drug Product team. These are full-time, permanent positions.
Due to the increasing workload, including that in support of API manufacture, a new opportunity has arisen for 2 QC Team Leaders to join the Drug Product team. These are full-time, permanent positions, reporting to the Head of Quality Control.
The key tasks of the position are:
- Develop, validate and apply a range of analytical methodologies. Prepare and where appropriate, approve high quality protocols and scientific reports connected with this work
- Guide other team members in the development, validation and application of analytical methodologies and in the resolution of technical issues
- Design, implement and report investigative studies to resolve technical issues
- Ensure work complies with regulatory guidance and where appropriate, specific client requirements
- Assist in the conduct of client and regulatory audits
- Work with due regard to health and safety of self and others
- Work flexibly across the site to meet business needs
The successful candidates will be educated to a minimum of BSc(Hons) (or equivalent), in a relevant scientific discipline and be able to demonstrate the ability to critically assess data. Previous experience in the application of analytical methodologies and team supervision in a pharmaceutical environment would be advantageous. You should be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, and must be self-motivated. A high level of personal integrity and commitment is essential, as is a flexible approach to new work challenges.
To apply please email your letter of application, CV and any relevant supporting documents to Jodie Staton.
Send us your application