QC Team LeaderDate Posted: 22/03/2021
Application Close: 30/04/2021
Location: Arcinova - Alnwick
An opportunity has arisen for a QC Team Leader to join our Drug Product team. This is a full-time, permanent position.
The purpose of the role is the application of scientific expertise and experience to the development, validation and application of analytical methodologies required for the development of pharmaceutical APIs and products. The Team Leader interacts directly with clients to ensure study requirements are met.
The key tasks of the position are:
- Develop, validate and apply a range of analytical methodologies. Prepare and where appropriate, approve high quality protocols and scientific reports connected with this work
- Guide other team members in the development, validation and application of analytical methodologies and in the resolution of technical issues
- Design, implement and report investigative studies to resolve technical issues
- Ensure work complies with regulatory guidance and where appropriate, specific client requirements
- Assist in the conduct of client and regulatory audits
- Work with due regard to health and safety of self and others
- Work flexibly across the site to meet business needs
Extensive knowledge and experience of :
• Analytical, and particularly chromatographic technologies;
• No chromatographic Radiochemical Analysis Radiochemical
• Working within a GMP regulatory environment;
• Knowledge of the drug development process;
• Experience in guiding professional or technical staff;
• Excellent good written and oral communication skills; and a flexible approach to new work challenges.
The successful candidate will be educated to a minimum of BSc(Hons) (or equivalent), in a relevant scientific discipline and be able to demonstrate the ability to critically assess data. Previous experience in the application of analytical methodologies and team supervision in a pharmaceutical environment would be advantageous. You should be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, and must be self-motivated. A high level of personal integrity and commitment is essential, as is a flexible approach to new work challenges.
To apply please email your letter of application, CV and any relevant supporting documents to Jodie Staton.
Send us your application