This page is our dedicated careers page. For general careers enquiries please send us an email by clicking below.
Study Coordinator (x2) - Bioanalytical Services
An opportunity has arisen for two study coordinators to join the Bioanalytical Services team. These are fixed-term (12 month) positions, reporting to the Head of Bioanalytical Services.
The key tasks of the position are:
- QC audit of ICP-MS, GC-MS and LC-MS bioanalytical assay validation, analysis and data transfer in compliance with relevant regulatory requirements, internal policies/procedures and client requirements, where appropriate.
- Prepare and audit study-specific documentation (i.e. protocol/SAO/reports) for study directors and clients in a timely manner
- Assist study directors with delivery of their duties, including client contact.
- Prepare and update documentation (policies, procedures, guidances and methods) that are critical to operation of bioanalysis
- Participate in client and regulatory audits.
- Support HOD with business management, including planning, revenue recognition and development of bioanalytical proposals
The successful candidate will be educated to a minimum of BSc(Hons), or equivalent, in a relevant scientific discipline and be able to demonstrate the ability to critically assess data. Previous experience in the application of mass spectrometry-based bioanalytical methodologies would be advantageous. You should be able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, and must be self-motivated. A high level of personal integrity and commitment is essential, as is a flexible approach to new work challenges.
BioNH's 2019 Annual Dinner Meeting & Innovation CelebrationThe annual dinner meeting and innovation celebration will be attended by Masha Kononov, Senior Director Emerging Pharma US.
BioNH's 2019 Annual Dinner Meeting & Innovation CelebrationDates: 7th FebruaryLocation: New Brunswick, NJ
CED Life ScienceThe CED Life Science Conference will be attended by Masha Kononov, Senior Director Emerging Pharma US and Gail Frey, Senior Director Key Accounts US.
CED Life ScienceDates: 16th - 17th FebruaryLocation: Raleigh, NC
Drug Delivery & Formulation SummitThe DDF Summit 2019 will be attended by Dr. Nathalie Huther, Business Development Manager Europe.
Drug Delivery & Formulation SummitDates: 11th - 13th MarchLocation: Berlin, Germany