This page is our dedicated careers page. If your enquiry is not related to careers or current vacancies, please get in touch with us via our contact us page.
Building Services Engineer
An opportunity has arisen for a Building Services Engineer to join our Maintenance Team who are responsible for maintaining and operating the site utilities, plant equipment, and buildings.
The key tasks of the position are:
- Analyse performance of site utility plant and equipment as well as reporting on life cycle expectations.
- Manage minor projects to extend the working life or improve operational efficiency of utility plant and equipment.
- Plan and organise maintenance contracts in accordance with the financial budget and procedures.
- Manage contractors to ensure that they comply with legislative, regulatory and company Health and Safety Policies and Procedures. Including suitability assessment, risk assessment and method statement review, inductions and permits.
- Plan and organise shutdowns of utility plant and equipment in line with operational requirements.
- Issue engineering permits as and when required, including general, hot work, confined space, excavation.
- Act as the system administrator for the security systems, access control and keys, and the CMMS system (Computerised Maintenance Management System).
- Manage the engineering drawing system.
- Support and mentor Technicians as and when required.
- Operate the BMS system to assess and interrogate plant and equipment performance
You will be educated to a minimum of HNC and/or degree (or equivalent), in a relevant engineering discipline, and be able to demonstrate technical knowledge of building services and computer maintenance systems. Previous experience gained in a similar role would be advantageous. You should be able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills and must be self-motivated. A high level of personal integrity and commitment is essential, as is a flexible approach.
CPhI WorldwideCPhI Worldwide will be attended by Nathalie Huther, Business Development Manager Europe. Nathalie will be located at the DIT stand: 9J40
CPhI WorldwideDates: 9th - 11th OctoberLocation: Madrid, Spain
CMAC Open DayThe CMAC Open Day event will be attended by Gareth Jenkins, Chief Scientific Officer.
CMAC Open DayDates: 25th - 26th OctoberLocation: Glasgow, UK
Organic Process Research & DevelopmentThe Organic Process R&D conference will be attended by Nathalie Huther, Business Development Manager Europe.
Organic Process Research & DevelopmentDates: 29th - 31st OctoberLocation: Milan, Italy