This page is our dedicated careers page. For general careers enquiries please send us an email by clicking below.
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of pharmaceutical projects covering a range of synthetic organic chemistry.
The key tasks of the position are:
- Plan, perform and manage chemical syntheses in accordance with regulatory and company procedures.
- Conduct route development and/or technology transfer studies in support of a range of scales. Taking into account scalability, safety and cost of goods for the proposed route.
- Prepare cost estimates and client proposals in collaboration with Business Development.
- Act as a Project Manager for syntheses as assigned and function as a point of contact for clients, providing periodic updates, reports and archiving.
- Perform in-process analytical testing where relevant and/or ensure that analytical, microbiological (where relevant) and materials science/spectroscopic testing needs are discussed and agreed with the onsite analytical team.
- Ensure, where required, that laboratory work and associated documentation complies with GMP or other regulatory requirements, internal policies/procedures and client requirements.
- Support manufacturing operations with shift cover as required.
The successful candidate will either hold a PhD in synthetic organic chemistry or have a Chemistry degree with a minimum of one year’s experience in a Fine Chemical / Pharmaceutical / CMO background. Experience of scale up manufacture to 20 L would be an advantage, as would experience of GMP operations. You should be able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, and must be self-motivated. A high level of personal integrity and commitment is essential, as is a flexible approach to new work challenges.
BioNH's 2019 Annual Dinner Meeting & Innovation CelebrationThe annual dinner meeting and innovation celebration will be attended by Masha Kononov, Senior Director Emerging Pharma US.
BioNH's 2019 Annual Dinner Meeting & Innovation CelebrationDates: 7th FebruaryLocation: New Brunswick, NJ
CED Life ScienceThe CED Life Science Conference will be attended by Masha Kononov, Senior Director Emerging Pharma US and Gail Frey, Senior Director Key Accounts US.
CED Life ScienceDates: 16th - 17th FebruaryLocation: Raleigh, NC
Drug Delivery & Formulation SummitThe DDF Summit 2019 will be attended by Dr. Nathalie Huther, Business Development Manager Europe.
Drug Delivery & Formulation SummitDates: 11th - 13th MarchLocation: Berlin, Germany