This page is our dedicated careers page. For general careers enquiries please send us an email by clicking below.
This is a full-time permanent position (grade dependent on experience), reporting to the Head of Project Governance.
The role will include:
- Acting as project manager and client point of contact, for integrated projects.
- Working with the Head of Project Governance to develop and implement effective and efficient tools for the tracking and management of project tasks, activities and milestones.
- Defining project scope/resource requirements, goals and deliverables by working closely with Clients and the relevant operational and proposal teams.
- Attending, leading and providing input to teleconferences and face-to-face client meetings.
- Leading project meetings and workshops, ensuring that clear, concise agendas are set and followed, with actions recorded and followed up.
- Capturing, tracking and monitoring milestones from project plans, communicating movements of these milestones to the relevant audience(s).
- Preparation of relevant weekly/biweekly Client reports.
- Effectively managing expectations of Clients and Operational leaders as required.
- Working flexibly to meet ARCINOVA business needs.
Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills together with a BSc (or equivalent) in a relevant scientific discipline and experience of Microsoft project. A proven track record of project management and excellent knowledge of early phase, CMC (Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control) requirements is essential.
BioNH's 2019 Annual Dinner Meeting & Innovation CelebrationThe annual dinner meeting and innovation celebration will be attended by Masha Kononov, Senior Director Emerging Pharma US.
BioNH's 2019 Annual Dinner Meeting & Innovation CelebrationDates: 7th FebruaryLocation: New Brunswick, NJ
CED Life ScienceThe CED Life Science Conference will be attended by Masha Kononov, Senior Director Emerging Pharma US and Gail Frey, Senior Director Key Accounts US.
CED Life ScienceDates: 16th - 17th FebruaryLocation: Raleigh, NC
Drug Delivery & Formulation SummitThe DDF Summit 2019 will be attended by Dr. Nathalie Huther, Business Development Manager Europe.
Drug Delivery & Formulation SummitDates: 11th - 13th MarchLocation: Berlin, Germany