This page is our dedicated careers page. For general careers enquiries please send us an email by clicking below.
An opportunity has arisen for an Equipment Coordinator to join the Drug Product team. This is a full-time, permanent position, reporting to the Head of Quality Control.
key tasks of the position are:
- Plan and schedule equipment repairs, service, calibration by working with internal engineers and external contractors
- Perform service, calibration and remedial work to laboratory equipment
- Review equipment reports, update and maintain equipment log
- Prepare work protocols for approval, critically assess data generated and review data from peers/contractors
- Prepare and review quality, validation and training documentation
- Implement actions raised during daily team meetings
- Supports sampling and analysis of drug substances, raw materials, intermediates and drug products, using a variety of analytical techniques, when required
- Acquire/record data in a manner that complies with GxP and internal policies/procedures
- Work with due regard to health and safety of self and others
- Work flexibly across the site to meet business needs
The successful candidate will be educated to a minimum of BSc(Hons) (or equivalent), in a relevant scientific discipline. Previous experience using an array of analytical equipment in a pharmaceutical environment would be advantageous. YYou should be able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral and must have the ability to critically assess data and a flexible approach to new work challenges. A passion for troubleshooting analytical equipment and the ability to be trained further.
CED Life ScienceThe CED Life Science Conference will be attended by Masha Kononov, Senior Director Emerging Pharma US and Gail Frey, Senior Director Key Accounts US.
CED Life ScienceDates: 26th - 27th FebruaryLocation: Raleigh, NC
Drug Delivery & Formulation SummitThe DDF Summit 2019 will be attended by Dr. Nathalie Huther, Business Development Manager Europe.
Drug Delivery & Formulation SummitDates: 11th - 13th MarchLocation: Berlin, Germany
BioEurope SpringBioEurope Spring will be attended by Dr. Nathalie Huther, Business Development Manager Europe.
BioEurope SpringDates: 25th - 27th MarchLocation: Vienna, Austria