This page is our dedicated careers page. For general careers enquiries please send us an email by clicking below.
Analytical Scientist - QC - Drug Product (x3)
An opportunity has arisen for three Analytical Scientist to join the QC team. These are full-time, permanent positions, reporting to the Head of Quality Control.
The key tasks of the position are:
- Development, validation and reporting analytical methodology and, where appropriate, providing resolution to technical problems
- Application of analytical methodologies during the quality control and stability evaluation of a range of materials
- Preparation of work protocols for approval, critically assessing data generated and peer reviewing data
- Preparation and review of reports, quality documents and training documentation
- Acquisition/recording data in a manner that complies with GxP and internal policies/procedures.
- Performing assigned roles such as equipment responsible operator, training, equipment hardware/software validation and the ordering of consumable items.
The successful candidate will be educated to a minimum of BSc(Hons) (or equivalent), in a relevant scientific discipline and be able to demonstrate the ability to critically assess data. Previous experience in the application of analytical methodologies within a pharmaceutical environment would be advantageous. You should be able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, and must be self-motivated. A high level of personal integrity and commitment is essential, as is a flexible approach to new work challenges.
BioNH's 2019 Annual Dinner Meeting & Innovation CelebrationThe annual dinner meeting and innovation celebration will be attended by Masha Kononov, Senior Director Emerging Pharma US.
BioNH's 2019 Annual Dinner Meeting & Innovation CelebrationDates: 7th FebruaryLocation: New Brunswick, NJ
CED Life ScienceThe CED Life Science Conference will be attended by Masha Kononov, Senior Director Emerging Pharma US and Gail Frey, Senior Director Key Accounts US.
CED Life ScienceDates: 16th - 17th FebruaryLocation: Raleigh, NC
Drug Delivery & Formulation SummitThe DDF Summit 2019 will be attended by Dr. Nathalie Huther, Business Development Manager Europe.
Drug Delivery & Formulation SummitDates: 11th - 13th MarchLocation: Berlin, Germany