Equipment CoordinatorDate Posted: 29/01/2019
Application Close: 29/03/2019
Location: Arcinova - Alnwick
An opportunity has arisen for an Equipment Coordinator to join the Drug Product team. This is a full-time, permanent position.
An opportunity has arisen for an Equipment Coordinator to join the Drug Product team. This is a full-time, permanent position, reporting to the Head of Quality Control.
key tasks of the position are:
- Plan and schedule equipment repairs, service, calibration by working with internal engineers and external contractors
- Perform service, calibration and remedial work to laboratory equipment
- Review equipment reports, update and maintain equipment log
- Prepare work protocols for approval, critically assess data generated and review data from peers/contractors
- Prepare and review quality, validation and training documentation
- Implement actions raised during daily team meetings
- Supports sampling and analysis of drug substances, raw materials, intermediates and drug products, using a variety of analytical techniques, when required
- Acquire/record data in a manner that complies with GxP and internal policies/procedures
- Work with due regard to health and safety of self and others
- Work flexibly across the site to meet business needs
The successful candidate will be educated to a minimum of BSc(Hons) (or equivalent), in a relevant scientific discipline. Previous experience using an array of analytical equipment in a pharmaceutical environment would be advantageous. YYou should be able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral and must have the ability to critically assess data and a flexible approach to new work challenges. A passion for troubleshooting analytical equipment and the ability to be trained further.
To apply please email your letter of application, CV and any relevant supporting documents to Jodie.Staton@arcinova.com FAO Jodie Staton.
Send us your application