Bioanalyst x 2Date Posted: 02/03/2021
Application Close: 30/04/2021
Location: Arcinova - Alnwick
An opportunity has arisen for 2 bioanalysts to join the Bioanalytical Services team. These are permanent positions reporting to one of the Bioanalytical Study Directors
An opportunity has arisen for 2 bioanalysts to join the Bioanalytical Services team. These are permanent position reporting to one of the Bioanalytical Study Directors
The key tasks of the position are:
- Application of mass spectrometry-based bioanalytical methodologies for preclinical and clinical analysis
- Acquisition/recording data in a manner that complies with GxP and internal policies/procedures.
- Validation of bioanalytical methods and, where appropriate, providing resolution to technical problems.
- Preparation of work protocols for approval, critically assessing data generated and reviewing data from peers.
- Preparation and review of reports, quality documents and training documentation.
- Performing assigned roles within Bioanalytical Services such as equipment responsible operator, training, equipment hardware/software validation and the ordering of consumable items.
The successful candidate will be educated to a minimum of BSc (Hons), or equivalent, in a relevant scientific discipline and be able to demonstrate the ability to critically assess data. Previous experience in the application of mass spectrometry-based bioanalytical methodologies in a pharmaceutical environment would be advantageous. You should be able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, and must be self-motivated. A high level of personal integrity and commitment is essential, as is a flexible approach to new work challenges.
To apply please email your letter of application, CV and any relevant supporting documents to Jodie Staton.
Send us your application
Discover how Arcinova can help
We provide a fully integrated approach to drug development, speak to our team and discover how we can help you fast forward to market.