BioanalystDate Posted: 18/06/2019
Application Close: 31/07/2019
Location: Arcinova - Alnwick
An opportunity has arisen for a Bioanalyst to join the Bioanalytical Services team. This is a fixed-term contract positions.
An opportunity has arisen for a Bioanalyst to join the Bioanalytical Services team. This is a fixed-term (12 month) positions, reporting to a Bioanalytical Study Director.
The key tasks of the position are:
- Application of mass spectrometry-based bioanalytical methodologies for preclinical and clinical analysis
- Acquisition/recording data in a manner that complies with GxP and internal policies/procedures.
- Validation of bioanalytical methods and, where appropriate, providing resolution to technical problems.
- Preparation of work protocols for approval, critically assessing data generated and reviewing data from peers.
- Preparation and review of reports, quality documents and training documentation.
- Performing assigned roles within Bioanalytical Services such as equipment responsible operator, training, equipment hardware/software validation and the ordering of consumable items.
The successful candidate will be educated to a minimum of BSc (Hons), or equivalent, in a relevant scientific discipline and be able to demonstrate the ability to critically assess data. Previous experience in the application of mass spectrometry-based bioanalytical methodologies in a pharmaceutical environment would be advantageous. You should be able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, and must be self-motivated. A high level of personal integrity and commitment is essential, as is a flexible approach to new work challenges.
To apply please email your letter of application, CV and any relevant supporting documents to Jodie Staton.
Send us your application