NEPIC Pharmaceutical Conference: High Potency Processing
We are delighted to be hosting the North East of England Process Industry Cluster (NEPIC) Pharmaceutical Conference, which focuses on High Potency Processing.
The event will take place at our site in Alnwick, UK on Tuesday 1st May, 2018.
NEPIC is a membership cluster organisation working with the chemical-using industries in the North East of England. It covers a broad sweep of chemistry-focussed industries including pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, petrochemicals, polymers & materials, fine & speciality chemicals and renewables.
This conference will cover a number of aspects of high potency processing, including categorisation, process development issues, manufacturers’ perspectives, equipment and engineering design issues.
The one-day event offers a wide variety of networking opportunities and gives delegates a chance to build alliances in the pharmaceutical sector, and share their knowledge and expertise about market trends and effective solutions.
Guests will also benefit from a tour of our 15,000 sqm facility and will hear from an expert panel of speakers who will provide insights into high potency processing.
Presentations will include:
• Market Trends for HP Medicines – Paul Quigley, Arcinova
• HP medicines categorisation – Martin Axon, Safebridge Consultants
• ‘Software Issues’ (people) associated with HP Processing – Justin Mason-Homes, HPAPI Project Services
• Design and operation of a HP biologics facility – Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies
• Issues around process development for HP medicines – Stuart Brown, YProTech
• Continuous Manufacturing for Oral Solid Dose HP Pharmaceuticals – Steve Boswell, S3 Processing
• BPE Engineering – Details coming soon
• Cost effective facility HP design – Richard Anderson, WH Partnership
• Equipment for HP Processing – Andy Parry, ProSys Sampling Systems
• The use of Flex-Film isolators for HP manufacturing – Martyn Ryder, Solo Containment
Ian Shott, Managing Director at Arcinova said: “We are delighted to be working with the North East of England Process Industry Cluster to help strengthen and promote the pharmaceutical sector in North East England, and it gives us great pleasure to host this conference here in Northumberland.
“We look forward to welcoming delegates to our site in Alnwick and to seeing specialists from the pharmaceutical sector sharing their knowledge and expertise on high potency processing.”
To book your place visit the NEPIC website.